What to bring on a fishing trip
Heading out on a fishing trip can be a fun and relaxing getaway – as long as you are prepared.
Use these suggestions for items you should bring with you on a fishing trip.
- Fishing license and registration. This is a must for you to enjoy any fishing at all.
- Rain gear. If the weather calls for rain don’t be caught unprepared on the water.
- Warm clothes. If you’re fishing early in the morning or late at night you might get chilly.
- First-aid kit. You want to be prepared in case there is a medical emergency on the boat.
- Scissors and pliers. You will need these for cutting line and hooks
- Sunscreen. Even if it’s a cloudy day you should still apply plenty of sunscreen when out on the water.
- Water. Be sure to stay hydrated during your fishing trip
- Food and snacks. You should pack food in case you are gone longer than you expected, or in case you get hungry during your trip.
Distributed by Internet Broadcasting. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Sources say shooter cleared in Columbia homicide
Witness says he knows who suspects are in alleged Texas Ave. homicide
69-year-old arrested for stabbing son-in-law near Columbia
Police look for Break Time thief
Missouri executes inmate for 1993 farm slaying
Columbia man picked up for April 5th shooting
Man suffers life-threatening injuries after I-70 crash
Police investigate home invasion in Columbia
Report: Tim Floyd is latest Mizzou target