What to bring on a fishing trip
Heading out on a fishing trip can be a fun and relaxing getaway – as long as you are prepared.
Use these suggestions for items you should bring with you on a fishing trip.
- Fishing license and registration. This is a must for you to enjoy any fishing at all.
- Rain gear. If the weather calls for rain don’t be caught unprepared on the water.
- Warm clothes. If you’re fishing early in the morning or late at night you might get chilly.
- First-aid kit. You want to be prepared in case there is a medical emergency on the boat.
- Scissors and pliers. You will need these for cutting line and hooks
- Sunscreen. Even if it’s a cloudy day you should still apply plenty of sunscreen when out on the water.
- Water. Be sure to stay hydrated during your fishing trip
- Food and snacks. You should pack food in case you are gone longer than you expected, or in case you get hungry during your trip.
Distributed by Internet Broadcasting. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Three Boone County businesses cited for selling alcohol to a minor
Prairie Home schools closed Monday
Police increase security at Blue Note due to group known for excessive partying
Opus demolishes buildings for student housing complex
Homicide case leads Missouri deputies to guns
CFD responds to early morning dorm fire on Mizzou campus
Suspects take plea deal in local couple's death
Car runs into retaining wall in Columbia