Columbia
61° F
Clear
Clear

Fire destroys Moberly home

Published On: Dec 24 2013 12:26:56 PM CST
Updated On: Oct 28 2013 02:33:10 PM CDT
MOBERLY, Mo. -

A home is considered a total loss after a fire Monday morning.

The house is at 1503 Emerson Street in Moberly, near the Casey's on Highway 24.

An elderly couple lives there, and firefighters think it might have started in a wood stove.

Crews arrived around 7:10 a.m. and cleared the scene about 10 a.m.

The couple is now staying with family members.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus