Columbia
52° F
Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy

Charges filed against man who made Fulton school threat

Published On: Nov 01 2013 05:51:28 PM CDT
Fulton High School

Google Street View

Fulton High School

FULTON, Mo. -

Charges have been filed against a man whose threats caused several Fulton schools to go on lockdown earlier this week.

Callaway County prosecutors charged Ryan Scott Bazer, 38, with felony making a terrorist threat.

On Wednesday, authorities said Bazer called a woman with whom he had had a relationship, and said he would bomb the Fulton High School and a school bus. Those threats prompted the high school as well as Bush and Bartley elementary schools to go on lockdown.

Although Bazer is still on the run, his bond has been set at $20,000. A judge has signed a warrant for Bazer's arrest.

Fulton police say Bazer is no longer in the area, but could be en route to North Dakota or Iowa. He also has ties to Florida.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus