Columbia
71° F
Clear
Clear

Doghouse heat lamp sparks large house fire

Published On: Dec 18 2013 06:00:00 PM CST   Updated On: Dec 19 2013 06:03:37 PM CST

Boone County fire investigators say a doghouse heat lamp sparked a fire that caused $250,000 in damage.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus