How to exercise while you work
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge for anyone with a busy schedule. Why not work out while you're at work?
Here are five ways to make office exercise part of your routine:
1. Walk or bike to work, get off the bus a few blocks early or park farther from the door.
2. Look for opportunities to stand. Try a standing desk, or improvise with a high table or counter.
3. Trade your office chair for a fitness ball.
4. Organize a lunchtime walking group.
5. Conduct walking meetings.
Boonville man charged with multiple sex crimes involving a child
Drug cartels active in mid-Missouri
Powdered caffeine supplement can be lethal with improper use
Local FBI agent accused of strangling teen
Flat tire caused 4-fatality crash near Lake of the Ozarks
Wrapping up the Show Me State Games
Breaking down Amendment 7, proposed sales tax increase for road improvements
Moberly police crack down on curfew violations