How to exercise while you work
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge for anyone with a busy schedule. Why not work out while you're at work?
Here are five ways to make office exercise part of your routine:
1. Walk or bike to work, get off the bus a few blocks early or park farther from the door.
2. Look for opportunities to stand. Try a standing desk, or improvise with a high table or counter.
3. Trade your office chair for a fitness ball.
4. Organize a lunchtime walking group.
5. Conduct walking meetings.
15-year-old umpire assaulted at Show-Me State Games
Parent assaults a teen umpire following 8 and under baseball game
Manhunt Monday: Mid-Missouri's most wanted July 28
Columbia man sentenced to life for teen's murder
Boonville man charged with multiple sex crimes involving a child
Second arrest made in Columbia shooting
AT&T wireless issues for Jaycee's Cole County Fair opening night
Columbia man arrested for threatening ATV riders with shotgun