How to exercise while you work
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge for anyone with a busy schedule. Why not work out while you're at work?
Here are five ways to make office exercise part of your routine:
1. Walk or bike to work, get off the bus a few blocks early or park farther from the door.
2. Look for opportunities to stand. Try a standing desk, or improvise with a high table or counter.
3. Trade your office chair for a fitness ball.
4. Organize a lunchtime walking group.
5. Conduct walking meetings.
Missouri Tigers first home football game to draw in crowds near 60,000
Murder suspect may have stolen gun from his father
Family, friends say goodbyes to officer killed by drunk driver
The gun used in the killing of a 6 year old boy linked to the alleged killers father
Mid-Missouri law enforcement lead procession in honor of fallen officer
Man charged with murder in Callaway Co. child's death
New store brings business to Moberly
MU Police Department makes safety changes for game day