How to exercise while you work
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge for anyone with a busy schedule. Why not work out while you're at work?
Here are five ways to make office exercise part of your routine:
1. Walk or bike to work, get off the bus a few blocks early or park farther from the door.
2. Look for opportunities to stand. Try a standing desk, or improvise with a high table or counter.
3. Trade your office chair for a fitness ball.
4. Organize a lunchtime walking group.
5. Conduct walking meetings.
Key witness in Ferguson wanted in Jefferson City
One arrested, two on the loose after Moberly bank robbery
Missouri Congressman voices his concerns about Ferguson situation
Two charged after deputies find drugs in home with children present
Lake Shootout brings extra water traffic
Two arrested for having and selling meth in Maries Co.
Construction to interchanges on Hwy. 54 and Stadium starting soon
Students briefly evacuated from Columbia elementary school