How to exercise while you work
Updated On: Aug 28 2013 03:03:47 PM CDT
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge for anyone with a busy schedule. Why not work out while you're at work?
Here are five ways to make office exercise part of your routine:
1. Walk or bike to work, get off the bus a few blocks early or park farther from the door.
2. Look for opportunities to stand. Try a standing desk, or improvise with a high table or counter.
3. Trade your office chair for a fitness ball.
4. Organize a lunchtime walking group.
5. Conduct walking meetings.
Kraft Foods recalls 96,000 lbs. of hot dogs
Man leads police on chase through southern Jefferson City
Smartphone innovation is dying, but that's OK
Fourth downtown business hit by vandals overnight
Spring-Summer 2014 Forecast
Man gets third DWI going wrong way along Hwy. 54
Transcript reveals panic on South Korean ship
Mid-MO man arrested in Kentucky for local bank robbery