How to exercise while you work
Updated On: Aug 28 2013 03:03:47 PM CDT
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge for anyone with a busy schedule. Why not work out while you're at work?
Here are five ways to make office exercise part of your routine:
1. Walk or bike to work, get off the bus a few blocks early or park farther from the door.
2. Look for opportunities to stand. Try a standing desk, or improvise with a high table or counter.
3. Trade your office chair for a fitness ball.
4. Organize a lunchtime walking group.
5. Conduct walking meetings.
Bill Clinton: Hillary Clinton needs time
Man grabs cash box from local produce stand
Suspect arrested in three Columbia robberies
Three arrested following Moberly car jacking
Car crashes into Columbia restaurant
Manhunt Monday: Mid-Missouri's most wanted July 21
Search continues for missing Mid-Missouri woman
Man uninjured following early morning Boone Co. shooting