How to exercise while you work
Updated On: Aug 28 2013 03:03:47 PM CDT
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge for anyone with a busy schedule. Why not work out while you're at work?
Here are five ways to make office exercise part of your routine:
1. Walk or bike to work, get off the bus a few blocks early or park farther from the door.
2. Look for opportunities to stand. Try a standing desk, or improvise with a high table or counter.
3. Trade your office chair for a fitness ball.
4. Organize a lunchtime walking group.
5. Conduct walking meetings.
MU Police Department makes safety changes for game day
Overnight rain Sunday, severe risk for Labor Day
Mid-Missouri law enforcement lead procession in honor of fallen officer
Family, friends say goodbyes to officer killed by drunk driver
Missouri Tigers first home football game to draw in crowds near 60,000
New store brings business to Moberly
The gun used in the killing of a 6 year old boy linked to the alleged killers father
Murder suspect may have stolen gun from his father
Sunday, August 31 Evening Weather Video