How to exercise while you work
Updated On: Aug 28 2013 03:03:47 PM CDT
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge for anyone with a busy schedule. Why not work out while you're at work?
Here are five ways to make office exercise part of your routine:
1. Walk or bike to work, get off the bus a few blocks early or park farther from the door.
2. Look for opportunities to stand. Try a standing desk, or improvise with a high table or counter.
3. Trade your office chair for a fitness ball.
4. Organize a lunchtime walking group.
5. Conduct walking meetings.
Jefferson City man charged with 1st degree sodomy
Gas prices jump 30 cents in Columbia
Two arrested for robbery northeast of Columbia
Report: 76ers oppose lottery changes
Multi-million dollar project aims to ease congestion in Capital City
St. Louis man federally indicted for overdosing in Columbia hotel room
Boone Hospital ranked #4 hospital in Missouri
Jefferson City man faces federal meth possession charge