How to exercise while you work
Updated On: Aug 28 2013 03:03:47 PM CDT
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge for anyone with a busy schedule. Why not work out while you're at work?
Here are five ways to make office exercise part of your routine:
1. Walk or bike to work, get off the bus a few blocks early or park farther from the door.
2. Look for opportunities to stand. Try a standing desk, or improvise with a high table or counter.
3. Trade your office chair for a fitness ball.
4. Organize a lunchtime walking group.
5. Conduct walking meetings.
Heart of America Marathon finishes in downtown Columbia this morning
CEO expected to plead guilty in sweetener plant case
Manhunt Monday: Mid-Missouri's most wanted September 1
No gray area: Beliefs shape views of Brown killing
Mid-Missouri law enforcement lead procession in honor of fallen officer
Overnight rain Sunday, severe risk for Labor Day
MU Police Department makes safety changes for game day
Woman impaled in buttocks after texting while driving
Sunday Sit-Down: Bill Pollock