How to exercise while you work
Updated On: Aug 28 2013 03:03:47 PM CDT
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge for anyone with a busy schedule. Why not work out while you're at work?
Here are five ways to make office exercise part of your routine:
1. Walk or bike to work, get off the bus a few blocks early or park farther from the door.
2. Look for opportunities to stand. Try a standing desk, or improvise with a high table or counter.
3. Trade your office chair for a fitness ball.
4. Organize a lunchtime walking group.
5. Conduct walking meetings.
Man charged with murder in Callaway Co. child's death
Elementary students exposed to heat
Owners left in tough position after tenants trash JC rental home
13 arrested following year-long drug investigation
Amber Alert canceled for 3-year-old Excelsior Springs girl
Five people arrested in Boone Co. meth bust
9-year-old shoots instructor, sparking concern for gun range safety
Columbia Police issue nearly 40 citations in safety checkpoint