How to exercise while you work
Updated On: Aug 28 2013 03:03:47 PM CDT
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge for anyone with a busy schedule. Why not work out while you're at work?
Here are five ways to make office exercise part of your routine:
1. Walk or bike to work, get off the bus a few blocks early or park farther from the door.
2. Look for opportunities to stand. Try a standing desk, or improvise with a high table or counter.
3. Trade your office chair for a fitness ball.
4. Organize a lunchtime walking group.
5. Conduct walking meetings.
UPDATE: Missing Bolivar boy found
Father and son found dead in car in creek near Moberly
Camden Co. Sheriff's Office investigating after man and toddler found dead in Camdenton
Man arrested following fatal Rolla shooting
Two Columbia men arrested in drug trafficking investigation
Parents at University Village daycare upset over engineers' findings
Man stabs two Jefferson City women
Parents form petition to get daycare moved to new location
Store closings in 2014