How to decorate tables at your wedding reception
At your wedding reception, your guests will likely spend most of their time at the table. Because of this, it’s important to decorate the tables in a way that both looks amazing and also make your guests feel comfortable.
Use these tips to help you decorate:
- Give the tables height to add dimension to the space
- Alternate between different centerpieces on different tables to add variety
- Make sure the size and shape of the tables are appropriate for the space the reception is being held in
- TheKnot.com recommends having the shape of the plates mimic the shape of the table
- While you have a lot of space to work with when decorating tables, try not to add too much. Also try to accent with colors and not make everything a different color.
Flat tire caused 4-fatality crash near Lake of the Ozarks
Man posing as animal control officer tries to enter Columbia home
Man arrested after child custody dispute in Jefferson City
Breaking down Amendment 7, proposed sales tax increase for road improvements
Osage County Sheriff faces more legal trouble
Columbia Police department buys body cameras for all officers
Road project addresses traffic congestion in Jefferson City
West side of Osage Beach looking to increase traffic