How to decorate tables at your wedding reception
At your wedding reception, your guests will likely spend most of their time at the table. Because of this, it’s important to decorate the tables in a way that both looks amazing and also make your guests feel comfortable.
Use these tips to help you decorate:
- Give the tables height to add dimension to the space
- Alternate between different centerpieces on different tables to add variety
- Make sure the size and shape of the tables are appropriate for the space the reception is being held in
- TheKnot.com recommends having the shape of the plates mimic the shape of the table
- While you have a lot of space to work with when decorating tables, try not to add too much. Also try to accent with colors and not make everything a different color.
Report: 76ers oppose lottery changes
Columbia house fire damage estimated at $80,000
Gas prices jump 30 cents in Columbia
Levi Copelin suspended for 2014-2015 season
Two arrested for robbery northeast of Columbia
Jefferson City man charged with 1st degree sodomy
Boone Hospital ranked #4 hospital in Missouri
Missouri reports case of mosquito-borne virus