How to decorate tables at your wedding reception
At your wedding reception, your guests will likely spend most of their time at the table. Because of this, it’s important to decorate the tables in a way that both looks amazing and also make your guests feel comfortable.
Use these tips to help you decorate:
- Give the tables height to add dimension to the space
- Alternate between different centerpieces on different tables to add variety
- Make sure the size and shape of the tables are appropriate for the space the reception is being held in
- TheKnot.com recommends having the shape of the plates mimic the shape of the table
- While you have a lot of space to work with when decorating tables, try not to add too much. Also try to accent with colors and not make everything a different color.
Missing Pulaski County 4-year-old found
Columbia man killed in Interstate 70 crash
No foul play suspect in Camden Co. deaths
Centralia man arrested for sex crimes against child
Suspect in Columbia murder captured in New Orleans
UPDATE: Missing Bolivar boy found
Father and son found dead in car in creek near Moberly
Missouri seeing effects of declining casino visits