Columbia
57° F
Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy

Kitchen Fire Damage Apartment

Published On: Dec 27 2012 01:12:00 AM CST
Updated On: Feb 22 2013 06:33:14 AM CST

A cooking fire caused thousands of dollars in damage at a Columbia apartment. Fire crews responded to the Hanover Village Apartments at around 10:30 Wednesday night. They found a fire in the kitchen, but were able to put it out quickly. People inside the apartment were able to get out safely without injuries. Columbia Fire Investigator Lieutenant Brian Davison estimates damages at $10,000. He says residents left cooking unattended before the fire broke out.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus